Once you have created a game, it's time to invite your participants to join in the fun with you.
- Log in to White Elephant Online and navigate to your dashboard
- Click on your game in the "Your Games" section
- On the righthand side of the screen next to "Players", click on the Invite button
- Here you have the option of copying pre-written instructions to paste into an email or copying the invite link alone
- Share the link with your participants via e-mail or text message
In general, participants will be required to create an account on White Elephant Online in order to participate in the gift exchange. Once they create an account and join your event, you will see their names appear on the right side of the game screen under "Attendees". Participants who have not submitted a gift yet will have a grey gift box displayed next to their name. Once they submit a gift, the gift box will turn green.
If you've purchased a Standard Game and opted to create dummy participants and submit gifts on behalf of your participants, then you won't need to share this link with anyone. You can simply send a calendar invite to your participants with your video conferencing details. At the time of your event, you will log in to White Elephant Online, everyone will hop on your video call and you will share your screen to play.