This is your one-stop shop for getting started on White Elephant Online as a Participant.
- First you will need to create an account if you don't already have one; if you do have one, go ahead and login
- Once you've created your account or logged in, pull up the invitation you received from your host and click on the link; this will make sure that the game is linked to your account and shows up on your Dashboard
- Once you've joined an event you will need to Submit a Gift before the gift exchange begins
- If your Game Admin has required that you submit your address for the game, you will also need to make sure that has been completed before you can play
- On the day of the big event:
- Join the Video Call shared by the game organizer.
- Check-in Process: While you're not required to login to play, it will allow you to see the number you drew, the gift you have at any given time, and follow along on the action. If you login, you can Check In to let the game organizer know you're there.
- Game Play: Only the Game Lead can take action during a game (e.g. choosing the gift to steal or unwrap), but this provides an overview of how game play works, and what you'll see on the screen.
- End of Game Summary: At the end of the game, you'll receive an email with the results of what you won, and any actions required of you. If logged in, you can see additional details as outlined in this article.
You can also check out our video overview of the platform below.