The Dashboard is the first screen you will see when you log in to White Elephant Online. Let's walkthrough the different sections.
- Getting Started: this is where you will find helpful links and resources about the platform and how to get started with creating your gift exchange.
- Join a Game: this serves as a quick reminder that you will need to click the link in your original invitation in order to join a game and see it on your Dashboard.
- Your Games: this is where you will see all of your games. This includes purchased games, demo games and personal games. You can see the name of the game, who created it, when the event is and the number of participants. On the far righthand side you will also see a gift box icon. If this icon is grayed out, it means you haven't submitted a gift yet. Once you submit a gift it will show as green.
- Completed Games: once you have finished a game, you will see it pop up down here. You can click back into a completed game at any time to see the end of game summary.
- Create Personal Game: This is where you will create a personal game for use with friends and family up to 10 participants.
- Purchase Standard Game: This is where you will purchase a standard game; when you click on this button you will be directed to our payment partner to complete your purchase.
- Demo: Here you can create a demo game to get a feel for how the platform works; for more information on how demo games work, click here.
- Help: Here is where you will access our Support Center. The link at the top of the page will be visible throughout your game in case you run into any issues. The "help" button at the bottom of the screen will launch a widget that allows you to explore our help center and contact our support team without leaving the application.
- Account: You can click your name at the top right hand corner of the screen at any time to access and edit your account details, including your name and email address. You can also delete your account from this link.