The Dashboard is the first screen you will see when you log in to White Elephant Online. Let's walkthrough the different sections.
- Welcome: this is where you will find helpful links and resources about the platform and how to get started with creating your gift exchange
- Your Games: this is where you will see all of your games. This includes purchased games, demo games, and personal games. You can see the name of the game, who created it and when the event is. On the far righthand side you will also see a gift box icon. If this icon is grayed out, it means you haven't submitted a gift yet. Once you submit a gift it will show as green.
- Completed Games: once you have finished a game, you will see it pop up down here. You can click back into a completed game at any time to see the end of game summary.
- This is where you will purchase a standard game; when you click on this button you will be directed to our payment partner to complete your purchase
- Here you can create a demo game to get a feel for how the platform works; for more information on how demo games work, click here
- Here is where you will access our Support Center. The link at the top of the page will be visible throughout your game in case you run into any issues. The "help" button at the bottom of the screen will launch a widget that allows you to explore our help center and contact our support team without leaving the application